Wednesday, July 18, 2012

{ three years }

Today marks the beginning of our journey together as man and wife. It's funny to look back three years and see how much we've changed. We were just kids! I know, I know, it's only been three years not thirty but seriously. We had no idea what we were really getting into, and I mean that in the best way possible. When you get married you hear all these things like, you are marrying your best friend, your soul mate, but you really have no idea what that means until you get in there. I thought I knew how it would look but I was wrong. In the most awesome way possible! My best friend is the guy that farts in his sleep (I'm sure I do too), loves male genitalia (in a strictly medical sense, of course.), picking me and slamming me on the bed yelling "WELCOME TO VIRGINIA TECH FOOTBALL!", loves drinking an inordinate amount of Diet Coke, gives the best hugs and kisses, does the dishes when I cook (and even when I don't), plays hide and go seek with our kitten, works harder than I know to reach his dream, is the BEST snuggler, makes me laugh, and loves Jesus. That is just the tip of the iceberg! He is literally the man of my dreams, everything I hoped and prayed for. Well, maybe I didn't pray for a Diet Coke addicted aspiring Urologist but God, in his infinite wisdom, gave him to me!

Happy Anniversary Scott! You are my rock, my clown, my teddy bear. Here's to infinity and beyond!

Here are few pictures of what went down three years ago today...



Photography by Dennis King (no relation! haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS